Sunday, November 23, 2008

BREAKTIME!!!!!!

For the first time since the beginning of January, I am not working on a show, nor do I have one in the works. Little Women closed yesterday, and now I have nothing! Well, okay, that's not totally true. I have a couple of caroling gigs in December, as well as the Holiday Soiree for Loveland Opera Theatre. But those are low stress performances. No problem!

In celebration of my break, I am getting my hair cut! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I whined about my long hair way back during Fiddler, and then I had to keep it long for Miracle Worker. I was going to cut it before Little Women, but it ended up that I needed to keep in long since I didn't put the wig all the way on. I needed something for the bobby pins to hang on to, so it's still long. But I'm definitely getting it cut next week! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I can concentrate on some important things....like SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!! I will probably be auditioning for another show in January, but I haven't 100% decided yet. We'll see what happens. But boy, oh boy, was I lying when I told Hannah in the dressing room at the UCDT that I had no idea what I'd be doing after Fiddler closed. Pshhhh! 5 show in 11 months! Yeah, baby! I'm crazy! :) But it was an absolute BLAST and I wouldn't trade any of them away for anything! :)

No comments: