Friday, November 14, 2008

I do not believe such thing as snow.

So, this is the 4th time this Fall that they've said "A big storm is coming...prepare for snow!" Yeeeeeeeah....I looked out the window this morning at grass. No snow. Okay, that's not entirely accurate. Half of my back deck (the part still in shadows) had a skiff of snow. Just a skiff. So I'm sure if I had gotten up at my normal time of 7 am, I would have actually seen snow on the grass and on my car. But this is the last day of my week's vacation, so I slept in until 10. (Boo-yah!) So I'm still waiting for SNOW!!!! A skiff doesn't count. I'm ready to go outside and scream "HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT!"

Now, you must think that I like snow. Actually, I really don't. I don't like being cold, and I REALLY don't like driving in snow and ice. But, when the first big snow hits, it pulls most of the leaves down...thus ending my fall allergy season! YAY!!!!! THAT'S what I need.

So SNOW, DARN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Susan said...

I hope it snows this weekend. So your allergies can go away. I've always liked the first snowfall. It seems so magical. But only the first snowfall because after that I'm ready for spring. :)

RiverDudette said...

What book/play/movie is
"I do not believe in such a thing as snow" from?

Angela said...

The King and I. :)