Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What?!?! NOOOOOOO!!!!!

I am a diligent watcher of only 2 Reality Shows: The Amazing Race and Dancing with the Stars. (No, I do NOT watch American Idol. That show breeds bad vocal health. Seriously.) Anyway, that is the extent of my reality TV viewing. Now, the only way that I could ever see TAR live is if either a) they happened to come to Loveland as part of the race (not likely), or b) I happened to be in one of the foreign countries that they visit (even less likely!). But...I could see DWTS live. I could a) go to LA and be in the studio audience (somewhat likely...but really, not likely) or b) the tour would come to Colorado. NOT HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just looked at the tour schedule. They will be stopping in Salt Lake City, Tulsa, and Kansas City...BUT NOT COLORADO!!! That is SOOOOOO not fair! We have some great arenas here...Pepsi Center, Bud Center, Broomfield Events Center...Hellooooooooooooooo!!!! Get with the program and bring in the tour! I can't be driving to Salt Lake at the end of December!

No comments: