Monday, December 7, 2009

The 12 Absurd Days of Christmas

Christmas is a funny thing at my house.  We have tons of decorations, and we rarely decorate the same 2 years in a row.  Somethings we only do once (like put the nativity scene on top of our closed grand piano.  We never allow that anymore, because the poor piano sounded like a caged animal for the entire month!)  Somethings remain the same, and some things move around.  I think our tree has been in every part of the living room.  It's really fun, because Christmas never gets boring!  (Not that it would, but...you know what I mean!)  We love Christmas at our house!  And we are also very strange. Christmas is fun and FUNNY!!!!!

So, to share with you the silliness and joy of Christmas Johnson Style, I will be doing the 12 Absurd Days of Christmas.  I'll start on the 13th and do one a day through Christmas Eve!  I would start today and do them all at once, but I think it will be fun to stretch it out!  (Plus, it will give me time to find the infamous photo of the Baby Jesus' Bodyguard.  See...there's a hint of what's to come!  Are you excited?!  I am!!!)

Look for Angela's 12 Absurd Days of Christmas starting December 13, 2009.  Coming a blog near you!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Awesome! I can't wait!