Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Year in Blogs

Go to your Calendar and find the first entry for each month of 2009. Post the first line of it in your blog, and that's your "Year In Review".

January:
I think it's safe to say that Mr. Darcy is many a girl's first crush...those that have read or seen the movie(s) of Pride and Prejudice, of course.

February:
I went all over town today looking for 3D glasses so that I could watch Chuck in 3D tonight.

March:
In honor of the 3rd anniversary of our trip to New York City, I'm going to post something every day.

April:
I just got rid of my Myspace page, and so now I'm only on Facebook.

May:
I was asked last night if I have a website where I advertise when and where I'm performing.

June:
The opening was AMAZING! (Thoughts on the Tonys)

July:
Time for a much overdue vacation.

August:
Before you make a complaint about the state of your neighbor's property, I invite you do to 2 things.

September:
I used to go to the movie theater a lot more.

October:
Last week I played "Hope", the murdered soprano, in the Loveland Opera Theatre Gala Mystery on the High "C"s.

November:
Jessica Barrymore Cranshaw, age 31, passed away on February 21, 1959 at Boston General Hospital, the victim of foul play.

December:
Don't you hate it when you forget the words to a song you know backwards and forwards?

***
Okay, that was harder than I thought.  I did a lot of Flashback Fridays and Wordless Wednesdays this year, and many were the first post of the month.  So I skipped over those for purposes of this blog.

No comments: