Friday, December 4, 2009

There will be no documentary made

...called "A Day in the Life of Angela".  Why not?  Because my life is so boring!!!  Imagine if you will, a documentary filmed today.  You would fall asleep.

  • Got up at 6:45
  • Ate breakfast
  • Got ready
  • Went to work
  • Worked (mixed with a lot of Facebook) until noon
  • Went home for lunch
  • Ate lunch
  • Helped my dad carry a box down the stairs (and almost dropped it.  Okay...that was funny!)
  • Played Sleigh Ride on the piano (badly)
  • Went back to work at 1:00
  • Worked (mixed with a lot of Facebook) until 4:25 pm
  • Went to the post office and mailed a stack of mail
  • Went to the bank and dropped off a deposit
  • Went home
  • Played around on the computer for awhile
  • Read People Magazine
  • Ate dinner
  • Went to a short rehearsal
  • Came home
  • Played around on the computer
  • Watched Night at the Museum 2
  • Worked on my cross stitch
  • Enjoyed a nice cup of hot cocoa & a nice bowl of popcorn
  • Watched the bonus features on Night at the Museum 2 (NOTE:  the gag reel for that movie is the funniest gag reel EVER!!!!)
  • Played around on the computer
  • Wrote this incredibly boring blog
  • It's now 10:30, and unless something exciting is going down on Facebook in the next few minutes, I will probably be in bed by 11:00 pm.
See?  Boring day!!!  If someone wanted to make a documentary about my day, they should have done it on September 19th.  I had a rehearsal, an audition, a photo shoot, and a pirate party that day!  It was awesome!

I need something to spice up my life.  I'm really, really bored. 

No comments: