Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dancing with the Stars New Cast

I thought about doing this yesterday, giving you my initial reactions, but I was very sick with the stomach flu and could hardly sit up long enough to read the cast list, let alone blog my reactions.  So, I will try to recreate my initial reactions:

Aiden  Turner:  Never heard of him
Buzz Aldrin:  COOL!
Chad Ochochino:  Never heard of him
Erin Andrews:  Never heard of her
Evan Lysacek:  YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jake Pavelka:  Meh.
Kate Gosselin:  Seriously?!  Ugh...
Nicole Scherzinger:  Oh, great.  She annoyed the crap out of me on "The Sing-Off".
Niecy Nash:  Never heard of her.
Pamela Anderson:  Oh. My. Gosh.  Ummmmmmmm.....
Shannon Doherty:  Interesting.

Should make for an interesting season!!  I'm excited to watch!  :)

2 comments:

katina said...

Isn't it Chad Ochocinco? (He's a NFL football player and very "interesting" to say the least.)

Angela said...

Oh, did I spell it wrong? Whoopsie daisies!