Monday, March 29, 2010

Vocal Coaching

Hey, please spread the word!  I would like to start doing some vocal coaching.  It would NOT be voice lessons, just help here and there with audition songs and the like.  I won't start charging yet, and I'll only do it for friends for now.  That way, you will be more forgiving if I confuse you.

So, with oodles of auditions coming up, let me know if you'd like some pointers!  Once I finally get moved this week, I will still have a piano!

NOTE:  Anyone who wants help with their 42nd Street Audition needs to talk to me NOW.  I will be out of the country the entire week before auditions (and the week after as well.)  But really, you should do the Audition Intensive on the 10th and don't even worry about me.  Unless you want help picking your song before then.  Then talk to me.  :)

In short:  Vocal Coaching Available.  Contact me via phone, e-mail, or Facebook.

No comments: