Thursday, March 11, 2010

Naming Contest!!!

I got a brand new laptop!  It's so pretty!  I am trying to decide on a name.  Yes, it needs a name.  (My car is named Winnifred and my iPod is named Tiernan.)  I can't decide on the right name.  Here are the choices:

Aldolpho
Fabrizio
Fiyero
Marius
Cornelius

(In case you don't know, the shows represented are, respectively, The Drowsy Chaperone, The Light in the Piazza, Wicked, Les Miserables, & Hello, Dolly!)

Please vote for your favorite.  You may also write in another name, but it must be from Musical Theatre.  Or Opera.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Hey- Why is your laptop male? Sounds to me like an instrument that keeps all your files and organizes you might just be female! :)

Ixchelle said...

I like Aldolpho. It sounds laptop-y. :)

Susan said...

Fiyero

Kunal Kishan said...

+1 to Aldolpho