Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Few Minor Theatre Requests

Dear Everyone,

  • I would like someone to put on a production of Hello, Dolly! and cast me as Irene Molloy.
  • I would like someone to put on a production of Once Upon a Mattress and cast me as Winnifred.
  • I would like someone to put on a production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown and cast me as Lucy.
  • I would like someone to put on a production of The Scarlet Pimpernel and cast me as ANYTHING!!!  (No, that's not a character in the show.  I just want someone to do the show!!!)

I also have a few additional requirements as to who plays Cornelius, Dauntless, and Schroeder.

Please adjust your seasons accordingly.  I look forward to your call.  Thank you for your time and consideration.

Respectfully,
Angela

PS.  Hey, a girl can dream, can't she?

No comments: