Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Thankful Blog - Birthday Edition

Things I'm thankful for today (in no particular order):

  • That Facebook announces my birthday, so I get birthday wishes from so many of my wonderful friends who might have otherwise not known it was my birthday!
  • My brand new cou-niece Kinley, who I get to meet very soon!
  • Friends who are much younger than me and make me feel young (except for Jordan...who makes me feel old because he was born when I was in high school.)
  • Okay, okay...I'm thankful for Jordan.
  • My latest Student Loan statement.  It shows a total balance of $240.00.
  • Finally paying off my student loan!
  • The fact that Spring is almost here!  (My allergies have reminded me of that a lot this week, for which I am NOT thankful.)
  • Britni...for giving me the opportunity to sing a song that blew the roof off the Rialto a few weeks ago.
  • My voice...for being healthy enough to sing that song.
  • The circumstances which allow me to go to England in 5 weeks.
  • Pizza Hut...for having a special last night of $10 per pizza, any pizza!
  • Emily, Rebekah, and George for being adorably awesome!
  • My family!
  • Sonic...for creating Cherry Limeades
  • The creators of LOST
  • Hugh Jackman.  Yeah, just Hugh Jackman
  • And finally....the Atonement of Jesus Christ.  Without it, I'd be in big trouble!  We all would!!

1 comment:

The Picketts said...

I'm thankful for YOU! Ok, and Hugh Jackman! :o) Happy Birthday fabulous girl! You ROCK!