Friday, March 19, 2010

To Quote or not to Quote

Does anyone remember, back in college, when I used to do the Quote of the Day.  I sent out an e-mail every week day with a random quote that I liked.  I can't remember exactly when I started it, but I'm pretty sure I did it for most of college.  I kept it going a bit after I graduated, but then one day I lost the archive in a computer malfunction.  I stopped doing the quotes all together after that.

But today, I had the idea to start up again.  I've been putting up random quotes as my Facebook statuses (and as Tweets, when they are short enough) every now and then, and I kind of caught the Quote bug again.  I would either do it as a blog or on Twitter.  I won't send out mass e-mails like I did before.  So let me know if you'd read them!!

No comments: