Monday, March 22, 2010

Quote of the Day is BACK!!!

I have officially decided to bring back the Quote of the Day.  I went back and forth about how to do it (see:  http://tangents-by-angela.blogspot.com/2010/03/to-quote-or-not-to-quote.html) and finally decided to create a Facebook Fan Page.  I kind of wanted to do a blog, because then I could schedule the posts ahead of time (which would have come in really handy when I'm out of the country with limited internet access next month!) but in the end, FB Fan Page won out.  People can choose to be fans, and then the quotes show up in their news feed!  Convenient!!!

So...if you're reading this blog on the actual site, look over to the right and you will see a Badge for the Fan Page.  Click there and become a fan!  If you're reading this after it has imported to Facebook, just type "Angela's Quote of the Day" (without quotes) in the search bar at the top of the page and it will take you right to the fan page!  If you're reading this some other way, figure out a way to find the page and BECOME A FAN!!!!  If you are already a fan, I ♥ you!  As of press time, I have 104 fans!  Woot!

No comments: