Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Laptop Novice

It became very evident to me this evening that I am a Laptop Novice.  It was more a case of me not really thinking clearly, but it's still pretty funny.

We are in the midst of a massive Spring snowstorm.  I've been watching TV tonight (actually, watching DVDs, because the satellite went out in the storm) and surfing the internet on my laptop (that I have had for 2 weeks tomorrow).  All of the sudden, the lights started flickering a bit.  I thought maybe the power would go out.  So what do I do?  I shut down my computer.  It wasn't until it was completely turned off that I realized...my laptop runs on a battery.  The only thing that would affect it in a power outage would be the loss of internet.  DUH!!!!

I think the blonde highlights I got in my hair last year are starting to affect my brain.

No comments: